The weather may be wet, but you'll stay dry with the backward Brella! Conveniently pop it open with the push of a button for a double layer of protection--once you're out of the rain, close the Backward Brella with its unique inverted design to keep all the water away.
Backward Brella is a rapid-drying umbrella. Its super powerful compression spring closes so fast that it shoots all the water off – just with a click of a button. Thanks to Backward Brella’s backward design, there are no more wet messes.
Unlike ordinary umbrellas, Backward Brella folds so water is expelled away from the handle, and doesn’t drip over it.
A heavy duty compression spring expands and contracts faster than any other umbrella. Backward Brella has an ultra-thin design that fits in small spaces. It only needs inches to open or close. Say goodbye to wet messes with Backward Brella
- Reverse open-and-close technology
- Water-resistant and water-repellent design
- Brella is designed with a double canopy/layer structure that can withstand wind speeds in excess of 50 miles per hour
- Anti-wind design, no ribs will be blown when a typhoon is encountered
- Umbrella easy to use, just press the button to close or open Brella.
- The handle itself is smooth and has no sliding ribs and ripples, making it very comfortable to hold.
- Size: From Tip to Handle 78cm / Full Length 102cm